Saturday 6 June 2015

Adventures in the Country



When it comes to art, I always seem to be drawn to meanings: The idea, the inspiration or what it is shouting at me. I guess you are always trying to figure out what the artist is thinking. I often (not always) find this true for design as well. I look these pictures on a recent adventure. The art work was done by graduates from Winchester School of Art, it was in an old church in the middle of the countryside, a really interesting place for an art exhibition. 

 I've been obsessed with this dress since I bought it back in October, I love the vibrant blue and the soft shape. It's just so comfortable!


Dress - Zara | Shoes -  Hudson | Jacket -American Apparel | Socks - Fat Face | Bag - Esty 


2 comments :

  1. I love this dress, you look so pretty!!
    xx Camille

    http://www.fashiontartare.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! and i love your photos :)

    xx closetchronicle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete